Connected Health in the Workplace
11th Annual Body Computing Slam!
$10,000 Grand Prize
In the near future, smart sensors will exist around us, on us, and in us. The data flowing from the sensors will change the way we live and work. Sensors will soon gather exabytes of health information while artificial intelligence tools will guide us on our health journey. Anywhere, anytime health tracking could transform our behavior because humans will have the opportunity to make better decisions that can positively impact our health. Since we spend so much time in the workplace, it might just be the location that dictates our potential for the best life possible. It is critical to better understand how workplace activity determines our health, and to imagine ways to integrate developing technologies into the workplace. How can we use technology and smart data to foster creativity, productivity, happiness, connectivity, better physical and mental health?
Your mission is to show us your vision of the modern workplace as a hub of health data collection.
- Create, design and develop a connected workplace solution for the future that improves health, medical care, content delivery and healthcare outcomes.
- We encourage multidisciplinary work, provide consultation to entrants upon request, and accept all formats and mediums (e.g. slides, video, app frame shot).
- 5 Finalists will be selected to present their proposals to a distinguished panel of judges from USC Center for Body Computing, USC Institute for Creative technologies, USC Annenberg School of Communication and USC Viterbi School of Engineering at the at our Annual Slam Dinner on Sept 21.
- The Grand Prize winner will be honored at the USC Body Computing Conference on September 22.
- Please inform us of your intent to participate by filling out this FORM.
Submissions are due by midnight Tuesday, Sept. 18th.
Please submit your final product to our email listed below. Best of luck!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.